About this property
“In conjunction with Fletchers”
Desirably extra-wide and deep, the 918 sq m approx. land which complements this solid brick 1940s home provides pure inspiration to realise its full potential.
Presented in original condition with high ceilings and timber floors, the modest 3 bedroom configuration features a spacious lounge/dining, tidy kitchen/meals, and a bright bathroom.
The perfect platform for an innovative renovation or a new home site, reap the rewards with a luxurious multi townhouse redevelopment (STCA).
Offering a carport, double garage with workshop and expansive off-street parking, the position is perfect. Walk along leafy streets to Kingswood College, Our Ladys Primary School, tram, Aqualink, and Wattle Park cafes. Only moments from Presbyterian Ladies College, Deakin University, Box Hill shops, TAFE, hospital and transport.
* Modest 3 bedroom 1940s home on 918 sq m approx.
* Extra-wide and deep block
* Ideal to renovate or redevelop (STCA)
* Original floorplan plus ample garaging/parking
* Walk to Kingswood College, Our Ladys Primary, cafes and tram
* Near PLC, Deakin Uni, Box Hill shops, hospital and transport
In Conjunction with Synergy BSM.
Also visit stand alone web site: www.284elgarroadboxhillsouth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days